The PTSD Help and Healing forum is an opportunity to explore post-traumatic stress and its impact on individuals, their families and our communities. It will also provide a platform to share experiences and resources to promote understanding and healing. We are delighted that Jason Kander, author of “Invisible Storm,” will serve as our keynote speaker, offering invaluable insights into his personal journey and experiences.
November 14 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. join us early to visit with our event partners!
Hannford Hall – The Abromsom Center is located at 88 Bedford Street in Portland. It’s the building the skywalk is attached to. If coming from Forest Avenue, take the 2nd left into the garage (please check your email for a code to access free parking). Hannaford Hall is located on the first floor of the parking garage.
- Keynote Speaker: Jason Kander, author of Invisible Storm
- Venue: Hannaford Hall, University of Southern Maine
- Expert Panel
- Sponsorships available (see below and use the form on the right to become a sponsor)
- Accessibility: Statewide online access is ensured through radio and video live-stream
- Information Tables: VA and other organizations providing support
- Refreshments: Water and snacks available
Sponsors and Vendors
- Vendor Table: $250
- Be recognized as a supporter and have a table set up at the event
- Bronze Sponsorship: $1,000
- Logo placement on event promotional materials, including flyers and posters.
- Mention in event press releases and social
- Recognition during the event’s opening remarks.
- Preferred Seating
- Silver Sponsorship: $2,500
- All benefits of Bronze Sponsorship.
- Additional logo placement on event banners and signage.
- Opportunity to introduce a speaker or panel discussion.
- Gold Sponsorship: $5,000
- All benefits of Silver Sponsorship.
- Prominent logo placement on the event website.
- Exclusive meet-and-greet with Jason Kander.
- Mention in post-event thank-you notes and publications.
- Platinum Sponsorship: $10,000
- All benefits of Gold Sponsorship.
- Exclusive logo recognition on stage.
- Featured interview on the Veterans Forward Podcast. Co-branding opportunities for event merchandise.