PTSD Help and Healing Forum
The PTSD Forum is a significant initiative aimed at addressing the effects of post-traumatic stress and providing a platform for healing and support for veterans, first responders and families. We are delighted to confirm that Jason Kander, author of “Invisible Storm,” will serve as our keynote speaker, offering invaluable insights into his personal journey and experiences.
- Keynote Speaker: Jason Kander, author of Invisible Storm
- Venue: Hannaford Hall, University of Southern Maine, November 14 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Expert Panel: Featuring professionals throughout Maine. Including:
- Maine Health, Spring Harbor, Hope and Healing, and more…
- Sponsorships Available (See Below)
- Accessibility: Statewide online access is ensured through radio and video live-stream
- Information Tables: VA and other organizations providing support
- Refreshments: Complimentary water and snacks